Monday, July 21, 2008

'Twilight' Book reveiw

I have found an awesome series of books that I recommend everyone read. I guess they are for "young adults" but I figured I am not old, so I can still fit into that category! Anyway, the author's name is Stephenie Meyer. The first of the saga is called 'Twilight'. It's about a young girl, Bella 17, who moves from Phoenix to Forks, Washington to live with her dad. As she makes new friends she becomes obsessed with this family of 5 siblings. They are the Cullens. After a series of accidents, Bella becomes suspicious of Edward's uncanny ability to appear and rescue her. After hearing local folk lore stories from her friend Jacob, who lives on the reservation near by, she is convinced that Edward and his siblings are vampires. I can't stress how awesome this book is! I bought it late Wednesday night and finished it before I went to bed Friday night. I showed up at Borders bright and early Saturday morning to buy the 2nd and 3rd book! It would figure that the 3rd was sold out!!! I bought the second, started reading it around 3:30 on Saturday afternoon and finished Sunday evening! The 3rd one is coming in the mail tomorrow and the 4th is released on August 2nd. READ THIS BOOK!!!

No comments: